Discussion forum is a major component of online education, so how can instructors imbues critical thinking in the discussions? I want to share the critical thinking exercises that I use in a lecture course and a production course, both are for-credit college courses and are taught online. Continue reading
Search this site
- How to embed a "live" web page in WordPress blog posts
- Five shot sequence: Tutorial and example
- Sample multimedia journalism work: A good audio slideshow project
- Teaching data visualization: Recommended readings and resources
- What news directors look for in a new hire
- Gannett's "Newsroom of the Future" calls for changes in journalism education
- What does it take to produce a good multimedia story package?
- An interview with two audience engagement editors in Gannett's "newsroom of the future"
- Teaching "old" skills in a new way: How a journalism instructor integrates Storify in news writing classes
- A Twitter writing guide for journalists: Adapting conventional news writing for the digital age
Category of blog posts