Discussion forum is a major component of online education, so how can instructors imbues critical thinking in the discussions? I want to share the critical thinking exercises that I use in a lecture course and a production course, both are for-credit college courses and are taught online. Continue reading
Search this site
- How to embed a "live" web page in WordPress blog posts
- A color palette optimized for data visualization
- Five shot sequence: Tutorial and example
- Assignment ideas for social media courses
- Google maps tutorial (part 5/5): How to create a free heat map with Google Fusion Tables
- Why data visualization matters?
- A Twitter writing guide for journalists: Adapting conventional news writing for the digital age
- Create Google interactive map - a basic know-how for multimedia reporters
- A primer for journalism students: What is digital-first strategy?
- Who has the best geocoding tool for heat map - Tableau, Mapbox or Google Fusion Tables?
Category of blog posts