- How to embed a "live" web page in WordPress blog posts
- Why data visualization matters?
- A color palette optimized for data visualization
- Five shot sequence: Tutorial and example
- SEO tutorial: Keyword research and placement
- A Twitter writing guide for journalists: Adapting conventional news writing for the digital age
- How to embed video and photo in a Google interactive map
- Who has the best geocoding tool for heat map - Tableau, Mapbox or Google Fusion Tables?
- A step-by-step guide to shooting iPhone video
- Google maps tutorial (part 5/5): How to create a free heat map with Google Fusion Tables
Category of blog posts
Category Archives: Social media marketing
There will be growing demands for content trainings from institutions that want to engage target audiences, and journalism schools should seize this opportunity; that’s my argument in a previous post. To continue on that topic – j-schools are positioned to … Continue reading
Future of journalism education lies in content training for institutions, not journalism training for news media
Growing demands for journalism training will come from institutions that are eager to reach and engage the public. To stay ahead of the curve, a journalism program needs to expand its curriculum focus to include content training for institutions, and … Continue reading