Introduction to Data Visualization (Nov. 24 – Dec. 22), a 4-week free online course, is now open for enrollment
For registration and enrollment, follow instructions on the How to Enroll page.
Check out the embedded syllabus below for course description and weekly schedule.
Tentative course schedule 2014-2015
- Introduction to Data Visualization (November 2014, May 2015)
- Introduction to Web Metrics and Google Analytics (December 2014, June 2015)
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing (January , July 2015)
- Audio Slideshow Storytelling (February, August 2015)
- Writing for the Web (March, September 2015)
- Google Mapping for Communicators (April, October 2015)
Notes about the schedule:
- Specific start date for a scheduled course will be announced on this page one month before the course starts, and the course will be available for self-enrollment
- New courses are being developed and the schedule will be updated periodically as the courses become available
- The courses and the schedule are subject to change/cancellation without notice
- Contributions and suggestions are always welcomed in developing new courses or improving existing courses
You can download course syllabi by following the links, or directly view the syllabi embedded below on this page.
- Audio Photo Slideshow Storytelling
- Writing for the Web
- Intro to Data Visualization
- Google Mapping for Communicators
- Introduction to Web Metrics and Google Analytics
- Social media marketing
Please note that the courses will be updated periodically to reflect the best and most up-to-date industry practices.