Writing for the Web (Sept. 22 – Oct. 20), a 4-week free online course, is now open for enrollment
For registration and enrollment, follow instructions on the How to Enroll page.
Check out the embedded syllabus below for course description and weekly schedule; please also check out sample student works from previous classes.
MulinBlog Online J-School has been working to develop a library of free digital skills courses; this is an ongoing initiative for which we welcome participation, contribution and suggestion from people who, like us, believe in the value of knowledge sharing.
Tentative course schedule 2014
- Audio Slideshow Storytelling (February, August)
- Writing for the Web (March, September)
- Google Mapping for Communicators (April, October)
- Introduction to Data Visualization (May, November)
- Introduction to Web Metrics and Google Analytics (June, December)
- Mobile Video Storytelling (to be announced)
- Introduction to Social Media Reporting and Marketing (to be announced)
Notes about the schedule:
- Specific start date for a scheduled course will be announced on this page one month before the course starts, and the course will be available for self-enrollment
- New courses are being developed and the schedule will be updated periodically as the courses become available
- The courses and the schedule are subject to change/cancellation without notice
- Contributions and suggestions are always welcomed in developing new courses or improving existing courses
You can download course syllabi by following the links, or directly view the syllabi embedded below on this page.
- Audio Photo Slideshow Storytelling
- Writing for the Web
- Intro to Data Visualization
- Google Mapping for Communicators
- Introduction to Web Metrics and Google Analytics
Please note that the courses will be updated periodically to reflect the best and most up-to-date industry practices.