My experience teaching at West Virginia University tells me that hybrid format works well for digital journalism courses. I want to share with fellow instructors how we structure a dual-instructor hybrid course and our experience teaching it. Continue reading
- Five shot sequence: Tutorial and example
- Why data visualization matters?
- How to embed a "live" web page in WordPress blog posts
- A color palette optimized for data visualization
- An example of good online news writing
- How to embed video and photo in a Google interactive map
- Assignment ideas for social media courses
- Mobile journalism examples and production tips: Q&A with RTÉ video journalist Philip Bromwell
- Who has the best geocoding tool for heat map - Tableau, Mapbox or Google Fusion Tables?
- Web analytics for newsroom and classroom: Essential metrics journalists should know and use
Category of blog posts