My experience teaching at West Virginia University tells me that hybrid format works well for digital journalism courses. I want to share with fellow instructors how we structure a dual-instructor hybrid course and our experience teaching it. Continue reading
- How to embed a "live" web page in WordPress blog posts
- Why data visualization matters?
- A color palette optimized for data visualization
- Five shot sequence: Tutorial and example
- How to embed video and photo in a Google interactive map
- Location- and time-based storytelling: Interactive maps with embedded photo, video and texts
- 5 tips and a special workflow for effective web writing: Anatomy of a functional blog post
- SEO tutorial: Keyword research and placement
- Who has the best geocoding tool for heat map - Tableau, Mapbox or Google Fusion Tables?
- A primer for journalism students: What is digital-first strategy?
Category of blog posts