My experience teaching at West Virginia University tells me that hybrid format works well for digital journalism courses. I want to share with fellow instructors how we structure a dual-instructor hybrid course and our experience teaching it. Continue reading
- How to embed a "live" web page in WordPress blog posts
- A color palette optimized for data visualization
- Five shot sequence: Tutorial and example
- Google maps tutorial (part 5/5): How to create a free heat map with Google Fusion Tables
- Why data visualization matters?
- How to embed video and photo in a Google interactive map
- Google maps tutorial (part 1/5): What Fusion Tables is and does
- Assignment ideas for social media courses
- Who has the best geocoding tool for heat map - Tableau, Mapbox or Google Fusion Tables?
- A Twitter writing guide for journalists: Adapting conventional news writing for the digital age
Category of blog posts