A participant in my recent open online course, Audio Slideshow Storytelling, shows us that anyone, with proper training, can produce a good story using consumer-level equipment and free software. Continue reading
- How to embed a "live" web page in WordPress blog posts
- Five shot sequence: Tutorial and example
- Why data visualization matters?
- A color palette optimized for data visualization
- An example of good online news writing
- A primer for journalism students: What is digital-first strategy?
- Google maps tutorial (part 5/5): How to create a free heat map with Google Fusion Tables
- SEO tutorial: Keyword research and placement
- Who has the best geocoding tool for heat map - Tableau, Mapbox or Google Fusion Tables?
- How to embed video and photo in a Google interactive map
Category of blog posts