A participant in my recent open online course, Audio Slideshow Storytelling, shows us that anyone, with proper training, can produce a good story using consumer-level equipment and free software. Continue reading
- How to embed a "live" web page in WordPress blog posts
- A color palette optimized for data visualization
- Why data visualization matters?
- Five shot sequence: Tutorial and example
- A step-by-step guide to shooting iPhone video
- Google maps tutorial (part 5/5): How to create a free heat map with Google Fusion Tables
- How to develop a forward-looking digital journalism program?
- Mobile journalism examples and production tips: Q&A with RTÉ video journalist Philip Bromwell
- Assignment ideas for social media courses
Category of blog posts